Have professional live drum tracks added to your recordings. What you need to do.
Contact me with details of what you need recorded.
- Supply MP3s of your recordings recorded to a click or drum part.
- Guide track of instruments without drums.
- Guide track of vocals.
- Drum demo or drum machine track if you have one (not essential).
- Bitrate and sample rate (usually 24bit/44.1khz or 24bit/48khz).
Information for individual songs
- Tempo (BPM).
- Style of the songs.
- Links to any reference tracks.
- Thoughts you have on the songs.
Once I have recorded a song, I will send you a simple mix of the drums as MP3 for you to hear and suggest changes if required.
Once you are happy and I receive payment via Paypal, I will send to you via Dropbox the 11 completed multi tracks as wav files:
- Kick drum
- Snare top (Dynamic)
- Snare top (Condenser)
- Snare bottom
- Rack tom
- Floor tom
- Overhead right
- Overhead left
- Room right
- Room left